London or Warwick offices with hybrid working model
£80k-100k + benefits!
Our client, a global consultancy in the market research industry, are looking for 3 x Solution Architects to come and join their team.
Having recently kicked off a huge digital transformation programme, they're making lots of hires across all teams and countries and these positions are critical to the programme.
This team will need to be flexible and skilled enough to cover a wide range of different styles of solution, from the heavily bespoke through to the more SaaS / package centric solutions.
The Position & Accountabilities:
- Lead the solution architecture definition for strategic end to end solutions, working with technical architects covering each solution component, and Enterprise Architects driving the long-term architectural direction.
- Lead cross-functional / team collaboration on the definition and alignment of strategic technology change initiatives
- Identifying key areas of technical risk or complexity, proposing appropriate Proofs of Concepts (POCs) and Proof of Technologies (POTs) to gain objective evidence to influence the end architectural designs.
- Working with external and internal IT and business units to define and document the solution architecture and high-level designs for IT change initiatives.
Technical Areas + Skills:
- A broad technical knowledge, with expertise in SOA and micro-services and a good knowledge of at-least one cloud platform like Azure, AWS or GCP.
- An understanding of the relative strengths and weakness of web, data and cloud technologies, and common architectural patterns
- Experience of designing / implementing a broad range of technology solutions, Including: =
- Data centric solutions, including large scale data processing and integration
- Solutions that deal with structured and non-structured data
- Highly distributed architectures
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search