A Scrum Master is required by a Leading Retail company in wiltshire for a long term project
£515 inside IR35
Wiltshire with 2 days WFH
The Data Governance Scrum Master role:
This role is a core member of the Data Governance team, we are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our Data Governance team. To put it simply you'll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Ultimately, you'll help create a dynamic self-organized Data Governance team that are flexible and fully productive during sprints. This role is at the leading edge of our data fundamentals and is essential to both operational efficiency and the creation of credible valuable data insights across the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Data Governance, the DG Scrum Master will be responsible for:
- Coordinating sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with the team to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and important function initiatives
Competencies, qualifications and qualities:
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with Data Functions
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search