Data Quality Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Data Quality Analyst with Data Governance experience to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Wiltshire.
This position is Inside IR35 and you will be required to be onsite in Wiltshire 2 - 3 days a week.
- Working with the DQ/MDM team to Build/maintain/develop DQ scorecards
- Working with the business to collate and validate DQ rules
- Working with the DQ/MDM team to create DQ rules in DQ management tooling
- Establishing an understanding of critical data elements, creating and maintaining clear definitions
- Working with data architects and platform resources on data models
- Using data quality and reporting technology to measure, capture and report in a consistent and meaningful way across data domains
- Contributing to the development of the Data Quality Roadmap
- Building relationships with key business partners to understand their data and their data quality priorities
- Knowledge of data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends
- SAP, Information Steward and Looker experience
- A robust understanding of data functions and the part that data quality plays in operational efficiency and downstream analytics capability
- Degree or above educated preferred but not essential - An overriding drive to deliver value and a capability to do so within data governance are the essential qualifications
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search