Mendix Developer - Permanent Opportunity - Homebased
My large client in the finance sector is looking for a Mendix Developer (low code) to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skillset and develop your experience.
In this role, you will be the point of contact for a small team of junior Mendix Developers who you will be assisting with tasks such as maintaining and enhancing the existing systems and platforms as well as designing and building new components.
If you have the following skills:
- Good working experience of Mendix
- Experience of, Java, PL/SQL, C#, .Net (desirable, but not mandatory)
- Good understanding of testing methods, in particular for unit and integration testing
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle, particularly Waterfall, Agile, LEAN methodologies
- Experience of working in a team
Please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted