Enterprise Tools Service Lead
Working with a Global Data Insights organisation that are a market leader in their field. This role will have a focus on managing Enterprise Service Tools that are used, managing the use of that tool by the business and looking at new tools to further develop then environment.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Enterprise Management strategy - defining the appropriate and most efficient set of cross functional tools to meet the service delivery needs of infrastructure hosting
- Enterprise Management Platforms coverage and health - ensuring tools are deployed to the highest possible coverage and operating correctly to maximise the value of the tooling investment
- Providing standards for tool integration
- Lead the design and build of the new Enterprise Management Services department that will assure and ensure agreed levels of service delivery
- Provide a strategy for Enterprise Management and it's associated tooling
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Subject matter expertise for IT enterprise management technologies and their deployment
- Implementing automation and scripting using tools such as Powershell or Python
- Demonstrable skills negotiating vendor and services contracts, where good outcomes were arrived at for both sides.
- A Passion for new and upcoming Technologies that would provice benefit to the business.
- Vendor management, including experience of contractual/commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Security Information Management e.g. Crowdstrike, Carbon Black, SIEM etc
- Log Analytics e.g. Elastic stack, splunk etc
- Event Management e.g. BMC TrueSight, Tivoli. Moogsoft etc
- Device & Patch Management e.g. Tanium
- Automation / Infrastructure as Code e.g. TerraForm, Ansible etc
- Capacity & Performance Management e.g. BMC, AppDynamics, New Relic etc
This is a Permanent role working for a top company in their industry as a Enterprise Tools Service Lead. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search