You will play a key role in the delivery of this large and complex programme. Reporting to the programme manager you will be required to enable management of cross project dependencies, risks and issues, as well as document configuration management and programme planning and reporting activities.
You will be playing a key role in the delivery of this large and complex programme.
The Programme Coordinator will carry out essential tasks to ensure the programme can meet its key deliverables such as:
- Create and maintain programme plan, taking inputs from projects and wider business activities
- Ensure projects align with delivery governance
- Collate and summarise programme information for relevant governance boards, including RAID and financial information
- Organise and facilitate meetings across a number of business departments
- Ensure relevant information, decisions and actions are captured accurately and escalated to the appropriate project team members.
- Ensure all PMO documentation is created and maintained
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to plan, organise, set priority and manage activities simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to interpret complex project data and summarise to multiple audiences, including executives
- Administration of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all level within the organisations
- Self-Starter. Ability to find and help throughout the project without necessarily needing continuous direction.
- Have a high level of Emotional Quotient (EQ) and empathy to help Business Change and other shape and introduce the new functionality to the business.
- Fluent English
For more information on this role, or to apply, please contact Adam Hill on 0161 888 2543 or adam . hill @ lorienglobal . com
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search