Senior SOC Analyst
£60,000 - £70,000
The Security Operations Centre Analyst will work as a Level 3 analyst in Cybersecurity Monitoring and Threat Detection Team are charged with efficiently and effectively monitoring global technology and information estate 24x7. The team's mission is to detect the presence of any adversary within the estate, quickly analyse the severity and contain, mitigate.
- works closely with the Incident Response and Threat Intelligence teams to assist in addressing threats among our member firm network and coordinating processes, procedures and practices to improve our defences
- Malware Analysis: Analyse, evaluate, and document malicious code behaviour
- Will be an expert in key security technologies/tools globally
- Contribution to the risk detection management approach, consistent with the MITRE ATT&CK
- Ideally experience within Threat Hunting, Forensic Analysis, IPS, EDR, DLP.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply or contact me for more information.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted