Active Directory Engineer - IAM / Cyber Ark (Inside of IR35)
My client a FTSE100 Company are currently looking to recruit an Active Directory Engineer to join their team remotely. Please note this role is deemed Inside of IR35. The Active Directory Engineer will be responsible for the following;
- Providing implementation and 3rd line technical support; Including planning, installation, on-going management, monitoring, troubleshooting, and decommissioning, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry best practice standards.
- Providing proactive recommendations and actively contributes to the configuration, layout and performance tuning to improve the solution.
- Ensuring the projects are implemented in accordance with IT Technical and Operational standards.
The key experience for the Active Directory Engineer will include:
- Hands-on with Windows Active Directory, planning, designing, installing, configuring, implementing, migrating and troubleshooting enterprise AD environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory Certificate Services, Role Based Access Control, Active Directory Federated Services, ADAM/Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, TCP/IP and routing, and PowerShell.
- Hands-on in Microsoft Network System infrastructures environment, SCOM, SCCM, WSUS, DFS & IIS.
- Technical experience to manage Microsoft Active Directory and Identity Management platforms in Global environment.
- Experience of IAM of Cyber Ark is highly desirable
Please note this role is deemed Inside of IR35. To apply to the Active Directory Engineer please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search