Software Support Engineer Java/ Security cleared
Are you a Security cleared Application specialist looking for a new role? If you are, we have a great opportunity to work immediately with one of the largest Global IT Service Providers on an initial 6-month contract.
This role will be based on client site in Bracknell, working on a shift pattern that includes 24/7 call out, days and night shifts. Unfortunately there is no opportunity for working on a remote basis.
- Application support for Java based web applications and apis/microservices with RDBMS backends.
- . supporting applications that have been delivered using CI/CD and customising CI/CD pipelines to deliver enhancements and CSI
- supporting applications that run on containerised platforms (build, deployment, configuration, orchestration, operation)
Key experience required:
- Experience of developing code to enhance applications and fix bugs
- Experience of identifying and delivering service improvements to deliver TOIL reduction and shift left C
- A combination of the following application skills are required:
- CI/CD - Jenkins (inc groovy) & Terraform
- Platform & Cloud - Docker/Kubernetes/Helm, AWS
- Database - postgres
- Additional beneficial skills (not mandatory)
- Applications - Swagger, Groovy/Grails. Experience of supporting applications monitored using Dynatrace (or similar), ELK (or similar), Prometheus/grafana/python. + CI/CD - Nexus, Artefactory + Platform & Cloud - Rancher, KOPS, NGINX.
A valid security clearance is required for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted