Application Developer - Security Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Application Developer to work on a 3-month rolling contract.
This role will be working on site based in Basingstoke 3 days per week, with flexibility to work 2 days per week at home.
- We are looking for Application Developers to join our clients existing dynamic Solution Build Practice, to work on an exciting new opportunity that utilises cutting-edge technologies and delivery techniques.
- Your role will involve working closely with the Infrastructure Architects, Integration Engineers, Test Managers and Project Managers to support the test teams in the diagnosis and resolution of issues related to the messaging service bus, scripts, and tooling e.g., SOAPUI and to support the transition to service through the delivery of documentation and work instructions.
- The role will also include the creation and evolution of design documentation for application deployment into the target-operating environment and for the applications' integration with other data sources and systems
Key experience required:
- The ideal candidate will be an existing Application Engineer/Developer with demonstrable experience working on the planning, development, and deployment of applications in an agile, sprint-based lifecycle.
- Strong, in-depth Technical Understanding of Software Applications and Web applications.
- You should have the ability to understand and diagnose issues with complex data structures and messaging formats, including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Proven knowledge in application development using a variety of modern languages and tooling.
A valid security clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search