Infrastructure Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Bracknell / Remote (Flexible)
A national security is required for this role
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer for our client who is a Global IT service Provider. this will be on an initial 3 month contract based in Bracknell.
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
- Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
- Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
- May schedule and monitor the work of others in team management situation.
- Collates and is responsible for proposals and bids (0 - 100 days), of which some work packages will be undertaken by others. This may also include responses to change requests.
- Contributes to solution reviews.
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach for problems with medium complexity.
- Experience of Virtualization Technology; preferably VMware
- Understanding of Citrix.
- Proficient in use of MDT and SCCM or Broadcom for client builds.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell, and VB scripting.
- Strong understanding of GPO and Active Directory.
- SAN experience.
- Networking exposure. Physical & Virtual
- Windows OS
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search