Test Analyst - S/4 Hana - Security Cleared
Lorien have partnered up with a Global IT Service Provider as they are currently looking for a Test Analyst to work on 3-month contract based in London.
You will be providing specialist testing advice and delivery is accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements.
- Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s).
- Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- SAP / S4/Hana
- Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
- Good familiarity with testing tools.
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
- Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
- Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams.
- Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
If you would like more information, please feel free to call on 02076541092 or apply within!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search