- Fully Remote / London
Our client, a global data & insights consultancy, are looking for an Oracle Developer to come and join their team based in London.
They're currently undergoing a huge digital transformation - expanding, upgrading, and evolving their platforms and infrastructure. You will be responsible for medium to large scale deliverablesdeliverables on software development projects - such as development or enhancement of their bespoke applications.
- Working closely with Project Sponsors, providing continuous feedback.
- Agile working utilising Scrum - sprints, Kanban
- KanbanHighlighting bottleneck issues around the project plan and aiding the tracking and project planning process.
- Documentation of developed solutions and implementations to team standards.
- Subject Matter Expert focused shadowing, aiding panel business rules knowledge transfer.
- Knowledge share, both as a recipient and planning of knowledge share to others.
- Working alongside Implementation Manager to assist with day-to-day duties, including offering advice, assistance with planning and meeting delegation.
- Responsible handling and leadership, when exposed to critical support issues acting as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Assistance with Database Administration for each service database.
Required Technical Skills
- Oracle - PL/SQL SQL(or MySQL,MySQL SQL)SQL
- Linux - shell (or Unix Shell)
Python, C#, Azure and Node.js jsis also highly desirable.
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted