Our major UK banking client require our support for an Android Software Developer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work with an extremely well known and forward thinking organisation but to also begin a career where your development will be a main focus.
In this leading role you will be responsible for:
Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality which adds value to the
Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding toesting, deployment and operations.
The ideal candidate :
- A strong background in software engineering, software design and architecture along with experience of how your expertise can support customers.
- Can demonstrate good knowledge of Kotlin and solid principles as well as the ability to apply these to Android projects.
- Solid understanding of Coroutines and how to write clean, unit testable code.
- understanding of modern architectures, such as MVVM and MVI.
- Experience of native UI testing
Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search