Principal Software Engineer
- Fully Remote!!
Our client, a revolutionary start-up in the eLearning space, are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to come and join their fast-growing technical team.
You will be working with a highly experienced team of developers on their innovative SaaS platform, both enhancing the existing software and implementing new features.
This is a hands-on role involving lots of problem-solving, as well as:
- Ensuring the security, availability, and integrity of our services
- Supporting development teams to implement well-designed solutions
- Participating in refinement and ensuring technical feasibility of projects
- Establishing quality standards across the team, and supporting developers to adhere to them
- Continually improving software development processes to ensure changes can be smoothly integrated, tested and deployed without disruption
You Will Have:
Tech Stack: React, NodeJS, AWS Services
- Designing and implementing scalable cloud applications with distributed architecture and asynchronous processing
- Implementing CI/CD processes around Git workflows
- Familiarity with monitoring approaches which provide insight into real world application performance
- Experience implementing resilient architectures, including automated failover
- Experience working with modern web testing frameworks such as Cypress and Pact
- Strong understanding of data solutions including noSQL, Graph, Relational, and appropriate usage
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Passion for DevOps principles
- Experience of security testing, load testing and associated tools
- Familiarity with e-Learning technologies such as xAPI and SCORM
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company with a dynamic business plan, offering amazing flexibility and career progression. Don't miss out - apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted