Internal Communications Manager - Contract
A leading car manufacturer are currently looking for a Internal Communications Manager to join the company on an on-going contract basis.
- Develop and deploy internal comms strategy
- Management of content for channels including:
- Digital screens
- Maintain company local intranet
- Writing IC comms in conjunction with other departments - HR, marketing, CX etc and to support employee engagement campaigns - i.e.: Recharge 2020/ Full Charge 21
- Management of WTTW - including script writing for MD, managing content, speakers etc. Recording and uploading onto Yammer
- Internal comms surveys - bi-annual surveys to measure employee engagement. Pulse survey design and deploy x4 a year working with HR plus summary of results and presentation format to business. LinkedIn - identifying corporate/people stories for RUK/MD LinkedIn pages - writing content where needed
- Town Hall/Gemba (VIP) visits - coordinating town hall meetings including content, ISIT support
- Internal launch events to support new product launches
- Crisis comms - coordinating internal response for crises - i.e.: COVID-19
- Weekly Brand Newsletters - coordinating and writing content for weekly Dacia Newsletter (Renault Newsletter to come)
- Managing Internal comms budget
- Brand - supporting brand deployment using internal communications channels
Dealer Comms:Monthly network broadcasts - management of network broadcast including script writing, organising filming and editing, liaising with ISIT to support broadcast
- Dealer Comms - providing ad hoc content for Weekly regional newsletter (SWAY) plus back up to create SWAY in absence of Dealer Comms Manager
- RDC call - managing fortnightly RDC call between RDC members and RUK board. Coordinating content, minutes etc
- Updating news section of RNet - ensure dealers are informed of news/awards etc.
- Ad hoc support for dealer comms - issuing alerts
- CSR - supporting global CSR strategy, supporting local CSR actions such as schools, organising CSR initiatives - e.g.: International Woman's Day
- D&I change maker - On the D&I committee
SOCIAL / OTHER
- LinkedIn - provide content ideas RG, RUK, DACIA,
- LinkedIn and business engagement specific leadership content e.g. 30% club, management publications, exec leadership profile support MD find opp externally.
- Create on boarding comms summary intranet page 'fast start onboarding'
- Employee product launch engagement "office product appraisals"
- Monthly HR and Press internal communication calendar review
- Supports as overflow for internal dealer facing conferences
- Experience podcast, basic video editing, employee engagement, employee value proposition.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search