Project Manager - Edinburgh - 12 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join on a 12 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Project Management Qualification.
- Sound track record of undertaking project roles within digital upgrade and implementation projects. Experience in developing technical briefs and documentation.
- Experience of deployment of deployment of Applications to a cloud service, preferably Microsoft 365
- Ensuring effective programme governance; reviewing and approving governance submissions and providing constructive feedback and advice on governance requirements and actions. Demonstrating the management of risk and the effective delivery of technical projects.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to clearly and effectively communicate issues and requirements via a range of mediums (written and verbal) to a wide audience both technical and non-technical.
- Building & Maintaining Relationships - Accomplished people management skills with the ability to build and maintain effective, flexible and collaborative working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders demonstrating your ability to negotiate with and positively influence others to achieve desired results.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Excellent decision-making skills with evidence of your ability to analyse complex issues, problem solve and produce credible recommendations by exercising a high level of initiative, judgement and discretion in deciding appropriate actions to be undertaken.
- Efficiency Focussed - Ability to deliver successful solutions against a backdrop of limited resources and challenging timescales within a demanding environment with minimum supervision.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search