Lead Security Architect - Remote / Manchester / Newcastle - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Lead Security Architect to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Recommending security controls & identify solutions that support programme objectives, setting up a security advisory board etc.
- Consolidating & agreeing security requirements from member Departments & producing the security design for the new ERP service.
- Lead the technical security design of systems and services, so knowledge of the security arena & securing SaaS based solutions is essential.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud, ideally have worked on implementations from a technical and/or security perspective.
- Knowledge of working within Government is highly desirable, as is an awareness of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) etc.
- Communicate and drive security across the architecture community and wider cluster teams.
- Advise on important security related technologies and assess the risk associated with proposed changes.
- Candidate must have strong core consulting skills, be commanding, articulate and personable, and have loads of energy.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search