- 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
- M-F between the hours of 07.00 - 17.30
- Market Rate
My client is looking for a 2nd Line Service Desk analyst based in Warrington, this will be to support their end client who is in the Nuclear sector.
- To triage Incidents accurately using the Knowledge Base, and or seeking further guidance from relevant Allvotec/Atos teams.
- To complete Requests accurately, following process and in using the necessary guides including but not limited to; Knowledge Base, Software Application Register, and by seeking guidance from other 2LS colleagues.
- Manage individual/2LS Service desk queues inline with targets:
- Ticket logs are maintained in a timely and efficient manner (in line with SLA's)
- Constantly review all tickets in 2LS Service desk queue (supporting set KPI's)
- Working to aid avoidance of SLA breach on tickets
- Manage aged tickets to closure.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Advanced knowledge of PC technologies, desktop/server hardware and software architectures.
- Knowledge of network architectures and how it affects the users and computers ability to connect to and outside their domains.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft applications used on PCs. These include but not limited to; Office 2003, 2007, 2010. Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Access, SQL tools. Remote desktop.
- In depth understanding of computers and how they are configured in a corporate environment. This includes but not limited to; Installing drivers, installing local and network printers & scanners, Removing and or repairing user profiles, GPO settings and their effect on the user and or computer, using remote access software to logon and diagnose issues on customers computers.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted