Lorien's client is looking for a Salesforce Field Service Architect for an initial 6 month contract, the role is fully remote so UK wide candidates can apply. May be odd requirement to attend for meetings as restrictions ease in London on an adhoc basis.
- We are looking for someone who has a track record in Salesforce, delivering Field Service solutions built on force.com such as Field Service Lightning, ServiceMax, or ClickSoftware. Exposure to complimentary Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud are desirable
- Have a proven background in large complex end user or client projects involving field service solutions built on force.com
- Ideally a Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Experience of building project teams or capabilities, demonstrating leadership and emotional intelligence
- Deep functional and configuration knowledge or experience with Salesforce FSL solutions with Salesforce FSL
- A track record of successful complex implementations that leverage extensive functions within the FSL platform built on force.com
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Experience of working with and building relationships with third party software vendors.
Should the above sound like you please send your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search