DATA ANALYST - 6 MONTHS - REMOTE - INSIDE IR35
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work within a new area.
You will focus on file based data sets and use tools like Excel and Tableau / Power BI. The role sits within a developing Data and Architecture team and will initially look at;
- Understanding the current customer organisations, headcount and budgets.
- Looking at current management information and analytics produced by existing systems for finance and human resources.
- Helping prepare data to support the business case for the programme and other related initiatives.
- Telling the stories coming out of the data analysis through reports and visualisations.
More specifically, you will;
- Apply tools and techniques for data analysis and data visualisation (including the use of business information tools)
- Identify, collect and migrate data to and from a range of systems
- Manage, clean, abstract and aggregate data alongside a range of analytical studies on that data
- Manipulate and link different data sets
- Summarise and present data and conclusions in the most appropriate format for users
- Significant expertise using Excel or equivalent spreadsheet tool for data analysis, with the ability to pivot data, create charts and perform complex data calculations, particularly in a finance or other corporate context
- Working knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation particularly in a finance or other corporate services context, potentially with experience of analysis, reporting and visualisation tools like PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Experience working closely with external or internal users/organisations to understand and validate data inputs, and explain analysis outputs in business rather than technical language
- Understanding of building current and future financial models supporting business cases or similar
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search