IT Support Engineer - Application Support - SQL
I am representing a well-established UK brand and they are looking for an experienced IT Application Support professional to join their team.
You will need to undertake system development of the main IT applications used by the Group, including Integra, SharePoint, Office 365 and project work.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Configure and maintain SQL database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs using a range of tools including SQL developer, SSRS, Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
- Ensure that requests for support are properly logged, assigned and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Occasionally cover for the Service Desk Technicians
- Experience providing Application Support
- Experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role.
- Experience with SharePoint 2016, and Office 365 design, implementation and support.
Please apply for this role with an updated CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search