Our Scottish based client has an urgent requirement for a further 2 Content Designers to work with the existing team on a large scale programme.
The successful candidate will work on the end to end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and deliver a policy intent.
Daily you will:
- Work autonomously to create and iterate content for end-to-end services that makes complex language and processes easy to understand.
- Understand and implement as needed appropriate content styles and standards.
- Identify, analyse, manage and monitor relationships with and between stakeholders, using evidence to explain decisions made and balancing competing priorities.
- Work with user researchers to understand users, identifying who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
- Translate user needs / requirements into proposed content design approaches or services
- Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating accessible user-centred content
- Proven experience in using data and user feedback to define and refine content
- Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in working with content publishing systems
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search