Do you have experience in sales? Are you looking to start or continue your career with a vibrant company? Are you looking to join a company which invests in your training and development? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will join a market leading, growing, and successful independent communications, IT, and cloud services provider, who offers products and services to clients in the UK and worldwide. The company fosters an inclusive, co-operative, and supportive culture to help everyone in their team to grow and feel valued.
Due to major company growth and internal promotions, they are currently looking to hire a Sales Account Manager to join their vibrant team and be responsible for maximising sales opportunities through upselling and cross selling the company's products and services. You will also be building relationships with existing clients therefore no cold calling is involved in this role.
- Achieve annual revenue sales targets and achieve KPI's
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities to support the achievement of sales targets
- Ensure Partners are contacted frequently to maintain and build relationships
- Maintain up to date records on their CRM system
- Work closely with the wider virtual sales team to maximise growth across your customer base by identifying opportunities within your accounts
- Up to £25,000 base salary - OTE £15,000
- Uncapped commission
- Extensive training and development opportunities to achieve your personal goals
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays with the option to purchase more
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enjoy working within a target-driven environment
- Tenacious, well organised, and self-sufficient
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted