- 2nd Line Service Desk - Unix & SQL Scripting Exp
- Remote Based Role
- 6 months contract
- ASAP Start
- Up to £200 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a number of 2nd Line Support Engineers to help assists them on their busy service desk, please note due to the end client you will need to utilise an umbrella solution for your payment.
Duties to include
- Participation in day to day support call logging and allocation.
- Classify support issues received from users and allocate them with the support teams for resolution.
- Monitor and report on volume of support issues received and outstanding.
- Process fixes for standard support issues and report back to users.
- Provide an excellent customer service experience for all that contact the Support desk.
Key Skills & Experiences
- 1st/2nd Line Support
- Service Desk Exp
- UNIX based Applications
- SQL Scripting Exposure
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search