Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Security Engineer - Networks
You will be working for a huge pharmaceutical company on a contract basis to help them with their security needs.
Security Engineer - Network Security, you will work within the Security Architecture and Engineering team to support the maintenance and evolution of a secure corporate environment within the company. You will also be responsible for the design and hands-on implementation of security controls in order to meet business requirements and industry compliance.
- Responsible for management and governance of enterprise network security to ensure corporate data and systems are efficiently and properly controlled, managed and monitored.
- Evaluate the current network architecture and develop action plans to make necessary improvements in line with industry best practices and standards to meet company security standards.
- Collaborate and work effectively with different technology teams and network service providers delivering complete secure networking solutions.
- Deliver agreed network security controls on schedule and with the highest quality.
- Understand the business operations and architecture of the network and recommend ways to enhance productivity and visibility through automation
- Identify opportunities to improve existing information security controls and processes to improve network security maturity
- Documenting processes, policies and standards
Experience and skill set needed:
- Good experience in network security roles especially Cloud environments
- Design and implementation experience with DNS Security (e.g. Cisco Umbrella, Infoblox), perimeter security, secure web gateway, Proxy, VPN, 3rd party network integration, Network Traffic Analysis (e.g Extrahop)
- Experience in network design and engineering, managing and supporting large scale projects and network automation
- Extensive experience with firewalls such as Cisco ASA/Firepower and Palo Alto and their associated underlying services, network access control systems, IDS/IPS platforms, Forward and Reverse Proxy etc.
- Experience with network segmentation and zero trust architectures will be an added advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age