Release Train Manager
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Release Train Manager to join their team on a 6 month initial contract with view to extend.
- Working directly with journey managers, and contributing to design sprints and ideation sessions to create new solutions to business problems
- Acting as a single point of contact for journey outcomes from multiple feature teams
- Working with feature team scrum managers to ensure capacity is in place for business outcomes, and working with release train managers to ensure feature releases meet governance
- Ensuring appropriate risks and governance demands are met
- Using strong technical and engineering knowledge to help steer and design technical solutions
- Managing run rate and financial spend
If you are interested in being considered, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search