Front End Developer - 40-70k - Fully Remote
I'm working with a great company, new to Leeds in 2020. The business has already enjoyed growth and is looking to continue this by tripling its team by Summer 2021.
My client is now looking for a Front End Developer who really is a team player to join the business and make an impact. You will have great technical understanding and also be a clear communicator that loves nothing more than solving a problem!
Working closely with the CEO, CTO and wider Product team you will have the core responsibilities of:
- Development of Frontend code to produce the website interface for customers inline with design documentation
- Create and maintain automated tests, not limited to unit, snapshot, functional, integration
- Interacting with Digital experience team, designers and clients to better understand requirements
Experience in the following would be great:
- A track record of creating well tested, robust, scalable websites.
- Experience of creating pixel perfect websites from design documentation
- Experience using CI/CD as part of a normal build pipeline
- Experience of, and a passion for Test Driven Development
- Strong communication and comprehension skills.
- A good team player who is happy to help in other areas when needed.
- Experience working within multi-disciplined teams.
- Excellent HTML/CSS/JS skills
- Excellent React knowledge
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- 100% remote role post Covid
- Excellent Salary
- Share options
- 25 Days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Please do contact for a confidential conversation and a full brief run down
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search