- Sales Executive - IT Services Solutions
- Remote Based Role
- 09:00 - 17:30
- Market Rate
My client a large IT Services company, is looking for a Business Development Manager to help assist them in securing New Business accounts. Ideally you will come from an IT Services background and will have extensive experience in selling IT services.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing Partner relationships, ensuring that growth and P&L targets are met, contract and commercial change is robustly controlled and very importantly that service excellence & innovation are delivered. Key to the above will be developing; owning; and managing strategic account plans for major Partners. The account manager will be targeted on in-year growth through the sale of IT services & (where applicable) products, and should be mindful of developing significant long-term relationships
The ultimate measures of success are the extension of the scope of IT service, increased profit contribution for the client contract renewal (securing ongoing revenue targets); and reference ready Partners.
- Responsible for identifying and maximising opportunities and offering innovative IT services solutions, via technology, process or commercial engineering.
- Ensure close knowledge of the Partners business and IT service portfolio to ensure alignment of appropriate up selling of solutions.
- Accountable for effective P&L Management (Revenue, profit, cost, aged debt, etc.) evidenced by achievement or exceeding financial plans.
- Map and build Partner relationships with management and service lines.
- Develop account plans that via ownership of both Partner and the client account objectives, build on strong productive working relationships with customers and their management teams, through regular meetings with key customer management.
- Manage assigned partners so as to ensure attainment of budgeted revenue and ACV levels.
- Business Development as needed to secure additional Strategic Partners.
Knowledge & Experiences
- Extensive Experience in IT Service Delivery Environment
- A level of presence and authority which is commensurate with the clients most demanding customers. The Business Development Manager role directly affects Partner perception at senior executive level and our ability to win new business and retain what we have.
- Proven New Business Account wins
- Very strong customer-facing and relationship-building experience at a senior level.
- Consultancy / Sales experience: identifying customer needs and developing solutions for contractual extensions to service.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search