SAP Implementation Consultant - Treasury/ FICO
My client a global manufacturer are searching for a SAP Implementation Consultant with experience with either SAP Treasury or SAP FICO implementations.
SAP Treasury/ SAP FICO
- Integration experience with external 3rd party / other SAP sub-modules
- Should have worked in Implementation or roll outs or change requests
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering, Solution Building, Blueprinting, GAP Analysis, Unit & Integration testing and Preparation of user manual.
- Managed implementation and enhancement projects from requirement gathering till Go live Co-ordination with Technical team during development of multiple objects
- Managing multiple assignments in the priority order to meet respective delivery schedule
Expertise in the below instruments & Processes:
- EBS setup
- Inhouse cash Process & SAP Settlements through IHC payment instrument
- Cash Pooling
- Cash Sweeps
- Banking Interface setup
- Hanse Orga Cash Management
- Setting up Interest rate instrument
- Money market Bonds
- Interest Rate Swaps
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search