Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Our Edinburgh based banking client are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
*Co-ordinating across a number of Technology delivery teams ( Mobile, eBanking, IAM, Consent Store, Tyk) ,oversee the completion of the delivery of the Multi Factor Authentication programme into Digital Channels:
* Supporting the MFA Product Owner and working with other Technology leaders in establishing a BAU Model for onboarding other channels looking to adopt MFA ( SAO, Open Banking, Cora, Telephony.....)
*Lead and coach the MFA Technology team who provide centralised functions for the programme: Infrastructure, End to end testing, Release management and governance
* Maintaining the MFA roadmap and backlog items
* Manage the MFA Programme Technology budget ( 5.5M) which finances the multiple Technology teams involved
* Manage the Programme RAID (Risk and Dependency Management)
* Operational responsibility for the service and platform ownership of the MFA Gateway
If this is of interest, please apply within and I will be in touch
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age