IT Sales Professional Glasgow 50k
Lorien is working exclusively with one of UK's leading IT Consultancies within Microsoft's Dynamics space They are enjoying excellent growth with over 110% growth last financials.
During this very exciting period of growth they are now looking to add an IT sales Professional to join commercial team via their fashionable offices in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
This is essentially an account management role, however you will be expected to compliment this with new business wins.
You must have the following demonstrable experience:
- Excellent Account Management experience and the following skills associated
- Consultative, excellent written & spoken comms
- Strong tech bias in one or more of the below
- Experience of work in a bid winning, diverse team
- IT Business system experience - experience of selling one of the following . Sage /Pegasus / Microsoft NAV/Business Central/NetSuite. Sp ERP/Accounting
- Account management experience, adept at cross / up -selling within existing clients
- Driving licence
- Demonstrable record of achieving commercial targets
- Scottish based to meet, service clients
- Strong cross sector & SME experience
- An element of experience of new business sales
You will be joining an exciting commercial team that is over and be given the resources & opportunity to flourish, being exposed to a wide range of diverse clients UK wide. As well the package, you will be positively challenged due to nature of their dynamic commercial & delivery models and be invested in to take you further in your career.
- Competitive salary circa 45k base salary, OTE 70k / 75k Year 1, 4.8k Car allowance
- Blended working, office / remote / client
- 30 days annual leave, including statutory with additional days for birthday and length of service
- Private healthcare with option to add family members
- Life insurance at x2 salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying please call me (07837 911001) and I can provide a full specification. Our client is offering a fantastic working environment, great flexibility, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. So should the above sound like you, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted