Test Manager - Leeds City Centre - £55,000
Lorien Global are working in close partnership with a software house based in Leeds City Centre. Our client are growing their technical team and looking to add a candidate in management.
As the test manager you are responsible for the daily management of the testing function within the business. A predominantly hands-off role, you are still expected to have an excellent understanding of the testing lifecycle in the software development process.
The successful candidate will have a blend of the following experience:
- Ability to lead and develop testing teams to successfully deliver projects
- Expert knowledge of the delivery process
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks and their use with different types of applications
- Experience with SQL, creating test data and validation of results
- Proven experience mentoring teams of test engineers
- Experience with functional and non-functional test patterns
- Knowledge of managing resources across the Software Testing Lifecycle
This position is an excellent chance to join a business who are investing in the growth of their business. This includes training and support of staff.
Some of the benefits highlighted are:
- Salary £55,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexitime hours
- Remote working
Interviews will be taking place w/c 31st of May. Feel free to reach out with any further questions.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted