.Net API Developer - 32-39k - Durham
A new opportunity has arisen for a talented Software Developer to work on projects within the Education Industry.
If you are looking for your a new challenge in your career and to work within the education sector this is the perfect role for you.
- Be involved in all stages of the development cycle
- Have an opportunity to make a real impact, being involved in the UX design and implementation of our website
- Create new APIs and accessible API-driven web content and applications
- Liaise closely with colleagues and the project manager to ensure developments are delivered on time, and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Work on several projects at one time, managing your own time effectively
- Create well-structured, secure, maintainable, testable and well-documented code
- Full-stack developer with experience in creating API-driven web sites
- .NET (.NET 5.0 an advantage), C#
- Gain experience of the latest Web technologies, frameworks and open-source software
- Flexible hours
- The option to work remotely
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search