Programme Manager - Telecommunication Experience
Location - Manchester - 3 days work in the office and 2 days from home
Attractive salary plus 15% bonus
Our telecommunication client who specialise in infrastructure and service, are seeking a Programme Manager to join their team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Customer Network Programmes within UK Technical Operations.
To initiate, plan and deliver major customer facing programmes across the Customer Network Programmes portfolio, e.g. Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Macro, Small cells, and Private Networks.
Management of Customer Network programmes to deliver agreed targets, including,
- Leading the definition of programme scope, goals and deliverables
- Working closely with our sales and solutions teams during the presales phase to ensure that our customer commitments are clear and our delivery organisation is prepared to achieve excellent customer outcomes
- Leading and directing the planning of projects within programmes, ensuring comprehensive project plans are developed with clear project timelines, milestones and dependencies
- Planning and agreeing programme budgets and monitoring and controlling costs across all projects within the programme, including alignment with finance and customer billing functions.
- Leading effective stakeholder engagement, developing clear reporting routines as required to satisfy both our customers and internal stakeholders. Ensuring internal stakeholders' alignment between customer expectation and programme capacity.
- Management of programme level milestones to achieve overall programme plans, taking effective actions to ensure programme milestones are achieved
- Managing dependencies and interfaces between projects both within and external to the programme, proactively resolving any issues.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the delivery of complex deployment programmes and projects in telecommunications
- Experience in programme or project managing technologies such as Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), small cells, private and macro networks or similar will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- PMP, APM Practitioner, MSP or Prince 2 Practitioner
- Microsoft Office Proficient - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you fit the above role, then please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search