AWS Security Architect
My client are eagerly searching for an AWS Security Architect to work on a 6 month initial contract on a remote basis with travel into London once allowed.
- Proven experience of cloud technologies and automation in an operational environment; AWS, CloudFormation, Azure, GCC
- Proven experience with scripting / programming languages, Python, PowerShell, Chef, SQL
- Strong understanding of containers and supporting technology
- Proven IT security engineer, with good working knowledge of a number of assurance security tool sets; Vulnerability Assessment, Firewall Assurance, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Cloud Security Posture
- Management (CSPM)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, working experience within large and complex projects
- Solid understanding of networking technologies; switches, routers, firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS.
- Proven working experience of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Ability to work in remote teams, set and control own work load and be able to lead and mentor others.
- An understanding of DevOps/DevSecOps
If you feel you have the right skills for the role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search