AUTOMATION TESTER - 6 MONTHS - OUTSIDE IR35 - GLASGOW
Our Glasgow based client requires the support of an experienced Automation Tester for 6 months.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with team members and be comfortable presenting suggestions, creating unit test plans and designs in a clear, concise and credible manner.
- Be responsible for interfacing with the Test Lead, Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts to deliver end-to-end tests for the software to reduce the level of bugs and regression which appear in the system.
The successful candidate will ideally have;
- Have extensive experience with Angular 2+ testing frameworks i.e. Jasmine, Protractor & Phantom in relation to unit testing.
- Knowledge of modern testing frameworks like Cypress, Jest etc.
- Delivering within an Agile framework with tools such as Jira or Microsoft DevOps.
- Be proficient creating end-to-end test cases and plans for each aspect of the solution to provide a high level of test coverage.
- Ability to analyse historic acceptance criteria and convert this into a testing strategy.
- The ability and experience to rapidly understand complex functionality and architectures.
- Unparalleled problem solving and analytical experience.
- Excellent communication skills: able to understand requirements and convey technical information to a range of people with differing skillsets.
PLEASE NOTE: Given the situation with COVID-19, working patterns are under review. The expectation is that, when a return to office working is possible, some time will be spent in both the Edinburgh and Glasgow offices
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search