Information Governance Manager (GDPR) - Inside IR35 - Edinburgh
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Information Governance Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
In this role you will deliver consultancy on information governance and data protection and support Deputy Directors in managing data protection risk within key core areas. You will promote and facilitate data protection awareness and understanding across the organisation through generic and targeted training.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Provide advice and guidance on information governance and data protection, leading on technical advice around registering assets in compliance with GDPR Article 30
- Further develop guidance and identify opportunities to improve operational processes to assist the organisation with managing risk and meeting our information governance and data protection obligations
- Analyse recent security incidents with personal data to identify patterns and establish measures and recommend actions to prevent recurrence as part of lessons learned. Engage with Information Asset Owners and stakeholders about the causes, likelihood and severity of any risks to individuals' rights and interests
- Project manage development of online training module for Information Asset Owners
- Work with other team members to provide advice and manage team workload
- General team admin including filing emails, updating work recording spreadsheets and reporting tasks as required.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted