User Research | Inside IR35 | Until July 2021 | Remote
We are currently recruiting for a User Researcher to join one of our clients until July 2021 initially.
You will be:
- Responsible for planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of government services leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing.
- Conduct in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design).
- Work with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material
- Work closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
- Design, script and analyse ad-hoc quantitative surveys using in-house software licenses.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search