Head of Transformation - 6 months - inside IR35
Lorien's public sector client are looking to recruit this very senior role for our client based in Dundee.
Key requirements of the role are to
- Ensure successful delivery of a large-scale change programme and a thorough knowledge of Scottish Digital First standards
- Acting as organisational lead to ensure the successful delivery of core elements of major projects
- Ability to manage complexity of multiple delivery partners
- Managing external supplier provision and liaise closely with the in-house ICT service
- Confidently deal with and influence suppliers, senior officials and produce clear technical and non-technical advice on complex issues.
You will have experience of
- Successful delivery of large-scale digital projects in the public sector
- Working with public sector procurement regulations
- Successfully applying innovative approaches to sourcing services and of managing relationships with suppliers and partners
- Developing delivery strategies, work plans and schedules, required to ensure successful project and programme delivery
Candidates are required to hold valid Disclosure Scotland at point of application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search