- SC Cleared Wintel Engineer
- Cumbria - onsite 5 days a week
- ASAP Start - 1 month rolling contract
- Inside of Scope
- Marker Rate inclusive of expeneses.
- Inside of Scope - Umbrella company will need to be used.
My client is looking for a SC Cleared Wintel Engineer to join their team on a 1 month rolling contact, due to the end client you will need to go through an umbrella company.
Keys Skills & Experiences
- Experience in full project lifecycle from build through to service acceptance not just supporting existing infrastructure - Includes being conversant in writing/updating the following document types - LLDs, Build Documentation, Test Specifications, change requests
- Hands on experience of building and configuring HP C7000 blade enclosures, BL series blade servers and Virtual Connect Flex Fabric converged network modules - This includes the associated management tools (HP Onboard Administrator and HP OneView.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 build and configuration - Including Active Directory, group policy administration, DNS and PKI (MS Certificate Services)
- VMWare vSphere build and configuration - Including HA/DRS clustering, vCenter, vROPS, Log Insight and SAN Datastores.
- Experience in Infrastructure Testing - Overseeing Testing & managing test strategies / plans or test approaches, oversight of the test execution including coordinated/scheduling the test teams and presenting test results clearly (would work to a Test Manager)
- Knows their way around a technical environment and able to communicate effectively with Technical colleagues
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search