Project Manager - HSE Programme - Remote
Please be aware that this role is inside IR35.
We are currently recruiting for two Project Managers to join our Global Life Sciences client on a 3 month contract basis.
These projects will be working within the clients eHSE (Health Safety and Environment) program. The program itself is focussed on aligning processes in one digital platform for HSE management - therefore some process and system implementation experience would be essential.
Appreciation of Manufacturing or HSE would be beneficial.
- Project Management of assigned initiatives, likely below $1m, within the eHSE Program.
- Preparation of regular project and program management deliverables, including, but not limited to: Steering Committee material; Portfolio Board updates; Flash Reports; Risk & Issue Logs; Program Plan & individual Project Schedules; bi-monthly newsletter.
- Engagement of key stakeholders, both internally and externally, across all regions and functions to support the change management journey.
- Onboarding new program team members to enable them for success in their roles.
- Helping to maintain consistently high standard project and program management activities using recognised standards and best-practices, in-keeping with the clients framework and sharing effective tools/techniques.
- Coordinate all interdependencies between projects within the program and either directly or through program workstream leads.
- Program or project management experience, ideally with relevant qualifications (e.g. PMP, Prince2 etc)
- Experience working in complex, global environment where many project members and stakeholders are remote.
- Experience working with standard project management methodologies and tools, including: Microsoft Teams & Office Applications; Smartsheet; Sharepoint and Lucidchart.
- Understanding of the political pressures on stakeholders and the business realities they face.
- Experience within large-scale global software or systems integration programs highly desirable.
- Experience working in Hybrid Agile-Waterfall projects desirable
To apply please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search