- SC Cleared Business Analyst
- Remote based however after lockdown will be based in Andover
- Inside of Scope
- 6 month initially however project set to last until March 2022
- £410.00 per day
My client is looking for a SC Cleared Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 months basis, this project is set to last until March 2022 so will be extended.
Please note, due the end client you will need to go through an Umbrella Solution for payment.
The Business Analyst will work as part of a multiple disciplinary agile project team delivering a solution to the client. The role holder will work closely with the product manager, stakeholders across the project team to elicit, document and shape the direction of digital transformation and innovation of products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders to understand problem domains and current ways of working
- Work as part of an Agile development team, documenting user stories and provide contextual briefings and feedback to development team
- Collaborate with product owner to shape product roadmap
- Run workshops and training sessions
- Understand and follow the polices and standards for the project to ensure best practice.
- Participate in team communication and Agile Ceremonies.
- Presenting and depicting the rationale of findings in simple, engaging and easy to understand business terms to a diverse group of stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Solid Business Analysis experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Previous Defence Experience - Desirable
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search