Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their team for a 6 months Fixed term basis.
- Work with the product owner to elicit and prioritise requirements, define the product roadmap, develop our minimum viable product with corresponding storyboarding and the building and refining of product backlog.
- Acting as a product owner ambassador through being a proxy in ensuring business value is being delivered.
- Working as part of the design authority function to continuously improve our business solution design capability and assisting in ensuring we are adhering to best practice.
- Experience in mentoring and support of other delivery colleagues.
- Attend daily scrums, stand-ups and meetings.
- Shape team behaviours through excellent management via the agile methodology and techniques.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users and product owners.
- Document progress and communicate to users and stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery (including backlog)
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search