Senior Security Project Manager - Office 365 - Inside IR35
Our client are currently looking to hire a Security Senior Project Manager on a contract basis.
You will be able to direct, implement and deliver small to medium size business projects ranging from standard to more complex projects from initiation through to completion, meeting the agreed budget, timescales and customer specification. This role is to manage and deliver the Microsoft O365 E5 solutions.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and delivery focused.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft security solutions including Microsoft O365 E5 and Teams is desirable.
- Experience in O365 E5 deployment solutions.
- Project Reporting - produces project progress and performance reports to stakeholders within a governance framework
- Financial Management - manages budgets for projects and controls forecast and actual costs against them
- Frameworks, methodologies & Quality Management - comprehensive knowledge of Project Management life-cycles, project governance, methodologies, Quality Management Systems and processes
- Risk and Issues Management - uses tools and techniques to identify and manage risks (threats and opportunities) and issues effectively
- Solution Development - determines the best means to satisfy requirements and meet customer needs in line with project objectives and constraints
- Change Management - uses protocols to change the scope of projects and updates configuration documents as required
- Project Delivery - prepares business cases where required and drives project delivery through each step of the life-cycle from concept to handover, transition and benefits realisation (where appropriate), ensuring all fundamental components are in place (scope, schedule, resource, requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements)
- Procurement & Supplier Management - uses the procurement process for the provision of goods and/or services; manages supplier compliance and delivery
- Stakeholder Management - manages stakeholders effectively, identifying them systematically and considering levels of influence and needs, can work across multiple teams
Professional or academic qualifications:
Minimum of relevant entry level project management qualification such as APM Project Management Fundamentals or Prince 2 Project Management and Agile Project Management. Certification in Microsoft O365 Certification and Security CISSP
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search