Head of Public Sector Sales, Scotland
Our Glasgow based consultancy client are looking for an experienced and passionate individual for their Head of Public Sector Sales function.
In this varied role you will;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of solution offerings.
- Identify a suitable sales strategy for the Scottish market in line with company strategy and overall industry direction.
- To develop / maintain strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers across key areas.
- Maintain a strong pipeline from leads, to qualified opportunities to closure to ensure quarterly and annual revenue targets are achieved.
- Work closely with the production team to develop, manage and close opportunities.
- Provide regular updates on the opportunity pipeline.
Day to day you will;
- Build effective relationships with existing Scottish client accounts.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of client account objectives and key personnel.
- Understand and progress opportunities that will bring additional value to client accounts.
- Extend account and partnership ecosystem.
Do you have;
- 10+ years of experience in a consultative sales role.
- Strong expertise in technology and digital transformation.
- Extensive knowledge of the Scottish public sector market.
- Demonstrable and consistent success of selling to the public sector.
To find out more and arrange a confidential discussion contract
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search