Release Manager - Edinburgh
Our Banking client are currently looking for a Release Manager to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. The purpose of this role
- Co-ordination and tracking of change and dependencies through the Route To Live ensuring full collaboration across the change programme.
- Managing and mitigating risks and dependencies, ensuring engagement across both business and technical change.
- Creation and Governance of standards and patterns for Release Management.
- Management of the Release Management Team.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/experience:
- Proven Release Management experience
- Knowledge of end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Able to contribute to a release strategy for a Product based on business drivers and technical constraints
- Able to define and manage the release scope per implementation (micro-level) for a continuous pipeline of releases
- Able to produce effective release plans and rapidly respond to changing requirements
- Detailed, logical and diligent approach to delivery of releases
- Knowledge of working in a highly regulated industry
- Demonstrable track record in a delivery-focused role
- Confident, collaborative and persuasive approach with stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established Bank offering an excellent salary, benefits and career opportunities. Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted