Senior PMO Analyst
- London / Remote on-boarding
- Great benefits!
Our client is one of the biggest and most successful market research businesses in the world. Despite the pandemic, they have made multiple hires in the PMO recently, and are now looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their London-based team.
Initially you will be focused on setting up the 'front-door' of the PMO - the demand / pipeline management processes. With this comes:
- Supporting IT project and programme management to develop and maintain reporting needs
- Ensure projects are adhering to PMO procedures and standards
- Review and analyse data to provide accurate and informed management information
- Highlight potential issues indicated by the MI reports and escalate if necessary
- Identify and produce KPIs that give meaningful insight into project performance
- Perform regular project status meetings
- Assist in projects and maintain record of all IT governance meetings
- Supply or resource management, demand management and pipeline management experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- PMO, Project Management or Scrum Master certification
- Great written and verbal communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an industry-leading business. Don't miss out!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search