Workday Financial Consultant - Permanent
Working for a Top Tier Consultancy within their Workday practice working on implementations for large clients.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Builds strong global relationships and actively seeking out the global network's best experts to address client needs
- Communicates compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Builds constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
- Seeks to understand other's motivations
- Supports others to make brave decisions
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- An understanding of the key business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing Finance transformation programmes (e.g. cost reduction, insight led improvement etc.).
- Experience of multiple industry sectors (e.g. Media, Services, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Local and Central Government etc.).
- Influencing skills, with the ability to land key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
- Experience of multiple Workday Finance ERP implementation project lifecycles, from presales, scoping and planning through to post go live support, as a Solution Architect.
- Detailed knowledge of Workday Finance enabled end-to-end business process across Finance and Procurement.
- A background in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across multiple functional areas including Invoice to Cash (Receivables, Collection and Cash Management), Record to Report (General Ledger including Intercompany), Procure to Pay (Sourcing, Procurement, Payables and Payments), Acquire to Retire (Fixed Assets), Project to Result (Project Management and Project Accounting - Costing and Billing), within Workday Finance.
- Broad knowledge of other Workday product sets like HR and Payroll solutions
- An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Workday Finance programme.
- Experience of operating and implementing in a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise.
This is a Permanent role working for a top company as a Workday Financial Consultant.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search