This is a brand new opportunity to work alongside an established IT function. you will be responsible for the oversight and management of the IT infrastructures and services, encompassing both front and back office systems including Cloud\Hosting knowledge.
Focusing on enforcing governance, IT discipline and IT security compliance across the organisation. Supporting the Head of IT Operations in providing oversight of all IT Information Security, IT Risk and IT Compliance activities (and issues) for the businesses.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain and implement continuous improvements to the technology stack and landscape IT technologies and processes to support the business
- Lead the delivery of effective divisional IT services; ensuring exacting standards of quality, commercial outcomes, governance, process/systems, communications, and customer experience are met.
- Work with the Security, Audit, Risk and Compliance teams on identification of IT Security\Compliance risks, ensuring that they are identified and remediated appropriately. Support Local and Group IT Audits, and ensure all items assigned are actioned and remediated by the closure date expressed.
- Assist the Head of IT Operations and IT Security Manager with developing the general IT and security Strategy based on the Group's Security Strategy and underpin the IT Strategy.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent understanding of IT architectures, infrastructures and business processes, and the ability to interpret these into innovative system solutions to meet business needs.
- Great Interpersonal and people skills with the ability to deal with internal/external customers and IT suppliers/partners at all levels
- Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search